Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Post 24 hr comics day

Well, I managed to create a 24 page comic in 24 hours. It was quite an ordeal, and staying awake for 24 hours straight can cause some strange things to happen. Plus, the diet was terrible. We were provided with drinks and "munchies", but that was just soda and candy. We got pizza at around 6 pm, and all extra pizza provided sustenance throughout the night. That's some tasty 24 hr cold pizza. And top it all off with donuts in the morning. Thank goodness I brought some fruit and veggies with me, but they ran out by dinner on Saturday. The ordeal left me desperately hungry for some healthy, fresh food. It also left me feeling like I had aged 24 yrs. My back has never made so much noise. But it was a blast - and an incredibly satisfying endeavor.

No comments: