Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Teefury ripoff

Teefury has a shirt up today that bears a remarkable resemblance to my Soylent Green shirt submission to Woot. Granted, I didn't read the instructions properly and therefore my submission was rejected. Plus, I doubt my version is the only one out there prior to today....but still, feels like teefury stole the idea. I actually think mine is slightly better because I used the packaging design from the movie, but clearly I don't know what sells. The first pic is mine, the second is the movie prop, and the third is teefury.

Again, sorry about the lack of posts. I do believe I will get comics up at some point in the future. I just don't know when.


Faithful Reader said...

Miss your posts. Probably focusing more on your Life than your Scribbles.

Laura Williams said...

Thanks for the support. Life has taken over the posting, maybe I will be able to start back up again soon.